Congress Rahul Gandhi has called Bharat Bandh.
New Delhi: Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Monday hit out at the Central Government on the protest against ‘Bharat Bandh’ called by Congress to cover the Narendra Modi government on the increase in the price of petrol and diesel. Carried out attacks. He also questioned the silence of PM Modi and said that PM Modi does not say anything.
Do not say anything about the youth, farmers and women who want to listen. Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said that while accusing Narendra Modi of failing to fulfill the promises made to the government, all the opposition parties called for ‘unity to save the unity, integrity and democracy of the country.’
- PM Modi does not know which world is giving speeches. The country is fed up of seeing them.Speak of clean India. The rest of the country has made toilets, there is no water in the toilet.
- Throughout the country Narendra Modi used to roam and say that the prices of petrol and diesel are increasing, but today Prime Minister is not saying a word. The Prime Minister does not say anything about the young who wants to hear. Gas has gone from 400 rupees to 800 rupees today. Rupee is not so weak in 70 years. Farmers and laborers are not able to find the way, just 15-20 big industrialists are showing the way.
- Prime Minister jailed the small business to eliminate small shopkeepers. Till today we can not tell why the ban has been made. India had promised to pay a tax but given five separate taxes. Ask small businessmen, then they are upset.
- Today all opposition parties are standing together and we are all going to defeat the BJP government together. Together we all take the promise to remove BJP.
- Modiji used to promise where he used to go. People won Modi in 2014, but got what inflation? Modiji says that in 70 years we will do it in four years. What he did in four years, he never happened in 70 years. Wherever they go, they do something to break.
- Today the man of one state is fighting with another nation and a man of another race with a man of another race. The whole nation is being fought by pulling the caste, religion religion.
- Prices of petrol and diesel are increasing. Do not talk about that. Modi ji lives in what kind of thinking. Do not forgive the debt of farmers but a person’s 45 thousand crore loan is waived. Modi has given this money to his friend, this is not your money. 45 thousand crores is the money for young people of the country, poor people
- At the same time, Manmohan Singh said that the involvement of such leaders in such a large number of opposition parties is a very important step. The Modi government has done so much that has done the extent to it. The time to change this government is going to come. Today every farmer, including the youth, is disturbed. The Modi government has failed to fulfill its promises. He said that now it is necessary that all the political parties should unite and leave behind their old cylinders. Hear the call of the people of India This is possible only after we leave the small issues and move forward.
- We must work together to save the unity, integrity and democracy of the country. We must be prepared for this. In the protest, Leader of about 20 opposition parties, including Leader of the United Progressive Alliance (UPA), Sonia Gandhi, Congress President Rahul Gandhi and NCP chief Sharad Pawar joined the protest.
- The Congress has called for ‘Bharat Bandh’ against the hike in prices of petrol and diesel. The party has called upon all social organizations and social workers to support ‘Bharat Bandh’. The Congress says that ‘Bharat Bandh’ called by him will remain from 9 am to 3 pm so that the general public is not in trouble.