15 August is celebrated in India with great enthusiasm. On this day people hoist the tricolor. Our national flag has saffron top, white in the middle and green color below. That’s why we call it a triangle.
New Delhi: Independence Day: On 15th August ( 15th August ) the entire country celebrates freedom. On the day of Independence Day we hoist all the tricolor. Our national flag is a symbol of pride of the country. There are also many rules for hoisting the National Flag and insulting and disrespecting the Tricolor is a punishable offense. At the meeting of the Indian Constituent Assembly held on July 22, 1947, the National Flag) Was adopted. The top of the national flag is saffron, white in the middle and green color below. That’s why we call it a triangle. In the national flag, the white strip has a blue Ashoka Chakra in which there are twenty four shades. The National Flag of India was created by Pingali Venkaiya of Andhra Pradesh. The flag is called the flag in general language. Let us know that there is a law called ‘Flag Code of India’ in the country, in which rules of framing the tricolor have been prescribed. Any person who violates these rules can be jailed. Today we are going to tell you the rules and laws related to hoisting the Tricolor.
Let us know the rules and rules of the flag hoisting the National Flag
1. The tricolor can always be hoisted from the sunrise in the middle of the sunset.
2. The Tricolor is never bowed or kept on the ground. Only after the order can the government buildings be flown over half the flag.
3. The flag can never be dipped in water, the flag is not harmed in any way. In addition to injuring any part of the flag, without harm, verbally or verbally, it can be up to three years in prison or fines, or both.
4. The size of the triangle should be rectangular. The ratio of its length and width should be 3: 2.
5. The tricolor should always be of cotton, silk or khadi.
6. It is wrong to throw a saffron color down the saffron color.
7. The Tricolor should always be hoisted at the highest place near you.
8. The National Flag is not used to cover the table or decorate the stage in any event.
9. Never cracked or scruffy tricolor is hoisted. If the flag gets torn, then it should be burnt in solitude or destroyed in some other way so that its dignity remains. The water can be given to the flag in the holy river.
10. It is wrong to wear tricolor cloth. Using the tricolor to make undergarments, napkins or cushions etc. is an insult to the Tricolor.
- Tricolor should always be of cotton, silk or khadi.
- The tricolor can always be hoisted from sunrise between sunset.
- It is wrong to throw a saffron color down the saffron color.