Independence Day is celebrated on 15th August in India. On August 15, 1947, the people of India got freedom from the slavery of the British.
New Delhi: Independence Day 20l8: Independence Day in India ( Indian Independence Day ) is celebrated with great enthusiasm. On August 15, 1947, India got independence from British rule. Since then, on August 15 ( 15th August ), celebration of freedom is celebrated every year . The country’s independence many freedom fighters ( Freedom Fighters big contribution). Many revolutionaries gave slogans during the freedom struggle. Even today, when these slogans are mentioned, people are full of passion. Today we are going to tell you about some such slogans of the times of freedom struggle.
1. “Give me blood, I will give you freedom”– Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
2. “Relaxation Haram” – Jawaharlal Nehru
3. “Inklab Zindabad” – Bhagat Singh
4. “Satyamev Jayate”
– Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya
5. “Do or Die” – Mahatma Gandhi
6. “Vande Mataram” – Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
7. “Get Back to Simon Commission” – Lala Lajpat Rai
8. “Who Lives of India’s Dies ” -Jawaharlal Nehru
9. “Swaraj is my birthright, and I shall have it!”– Bal Gangadhar Tilak
10. “British Indians Quit India – Mahatma Gandhi
- India was liberated on August 15, 1947.
- Independence Day is celebrated every year on August 15 in India.
- On 15th August, the Prime Minister of India hovers the flag from the Red Fort.